Beyond Gourmet's 100-percent Unbleached Cotton Cheesecloth is invaluable with kitchen supplies for cooking, roasting, draining, straining, and sieving, without any chlorine, and it's lint free. Washable and reusable, use it to filter out seeds, skins, fibrous bulk and lumps for silky-smooth sauces, pastes, purees, gravies, and cream soups, and clear broth, stock, syrups and jellies. Perfect with canning supplies, too.
- Beyond Gourmet Unbleached Cheesecloth for cooking, roasting, draining, straining, sieving, fermenting foods, cooking with herbs, steeping tea and more
- Made from 100-percent unbleached cotton; chlorine free and lint free; washable and reusable; measures 2-square yards (18-square feet)
- Filter out seeds and skins for smooth sauces, purees, and jellies; drain liquids and whey from dairy for denser homemade cheese and thick Greek yogurt
- Wrap herbs and spices in a bouquet garni for easy removal before serving foods, infuse oil and vinegar, make mulled cider, or homebrew craft beer
- Allows proper airflow for making probiotic and fermented food, like kefir and kombucha tea; protects food from debris and bugs during fermentation