Charlotte’s Web extracts contain CBD plus other naturally occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, essential fatty acids, and more in every serving. This full-spectrum hemp extract oil with naturally occurring CBD gives you more than 80 phytocannabinoids and other beneficial plant compounds. We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract possible. Our CBD oils include Charlotte’s Web premium hemp extract, carrier oil, and flavor. That’s it.
The History of Charlotte’s Web
Charlotte’s Web is a hemp extract oil company based in Colorado. It was started by a team of seven brothers who’ve built a business focusing on three core values: quality, consistency, and integrity. The family oversees all the planting, harvesting, and processing of the hemp plant, which becomes concentrated into bottles, balms, or capsules.
Charlotte’s Web Company Mission
The mission of Charlotte’s Web is to better the planet and the people living on it. The brand is known for its line of dietary supplements made with hemp extract oil, which is extracted from flowers, stems, and leaves of high-quality hemp plants. These are the only parts of the plant with cannabinoid concentrations high enough to make the products effective.
Benefits of Hemp Extract Oil
There are lots of reasons people incorporate hemp extract oil into their supplement routine. Healthy lifestyle benefits may include:
- Relief from daily stress
- Supporting restful sleep
- Recovery from exercise-induced inflammation
- Offering a sense of calm and focus
This CBD oil is a great option and a fan favorite, providing more than twice the CBD than our 7mg hemp extract.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take daily.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a "full dropper." (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.